http://www.indianrail.gov.in/#

A very important and useful, main website of Indian railway train. Should you believe that you are viewing this simple webpage with millions of Indians at the same time you are clicking in.


I personally use it to check the availabilities of seat, time and fares. Usually, I can't get the tickets that I want at the first time so I will do some research through that website, those railway links from each cities and towns, should get on and off the train from where and when. Purchase from travel agencies is not an ideal for a backpacker like me, with very limited budget and unfriendly. Mostly, talkat is my perfect choice, saviour. Talkal, which is a very important train ticket for the people are needing it and it will be issued within 7days before the scheduled date.

Enjoy. Have a nice journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment