Schedule FULL

November, yoga month. Drawing as part time.
Gonna have a long stay in the yoga center, located at Rishikesh. Two yoga courses a day with good diet. Then I will have time to master my drawing skill.
-Yoga section at 9am and 3pm daily.(2h)
-Outdoor drawing will be 11am-1pm, in/outdoor drawing will be at 5pm-7pm, 8pm-10pm.(6h)
-Sleeping at 10pm-5am.(7h)
-Meditate at 430am-5am, 8am-9am, 1pm-2pm, 7pm-730pm.(3h)
 Total 15~25days. WORK HARDER!

December, meditation month.
I just registered two courses back to back, continuously. Can't say bad, it would be a great decision and everything will be fine and sparkling. Gonna undo my karma, be my own reflection, be honest and accept flaws and all without guilty feeling.

You are a strong boy, most day not but one day you will be the real man. Man enough to embrace all the good and the bad things and spread out the love with selflessness.

I was here.

8-10-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment