Flight & Train

After visiting Bangkok, if ex didn't say anything and just let me go. I will start my journey instead of staying for months.

Ok, let's say if I should let it go. Take a flight to India, Kolkata/Chennai, take the train to the southest part of India, then take the train up to the northest part of India, Jammu. Then yoga center. Then meditation in Nepal. Back to India for mothers' teresa volunteer service, Bangladesh. After that to Kolkata again, take the flight to Bangkok if ex wanted, otherwise will try Singapore/ Indonesia/ just step on homeland Kuala Lumpur.

Everything has to be done before 14th Jan 2015 due to the registration of NZ working holiday. I really really really want it! Otherwise, have to figure it how to get in Australia.

8-10-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment